Protect the privacy of your home and enhance your corporate image with our prestigious London registered office address, with all official government mail scanned and emailed to you, free of charge.
Why do I need a registered office address?
- It is a legal requirement for all limited companies and LLPs.
- To receive official government mail from governing agencies, such as Companies House and HMRC.
- Registered office details must be displayed on all company stationery and websites.
- To protect your residential address from being displayed on the public register of companies.
- To prevent unsolicited mail and visitors arriving at your home address.
- If you are from overseas you may need a UK address for your registered office.
How do I buy a registered office address?
- Click on the ‘Order’ icon above.
- Choose a start date for your registered office service.
- Enter your details.
- Checkout and pay.
- Within 2 hours you will receive your welcome email and receipted invoice.
- You should then notify Companies House of your new registered office address.
- Your official government mail will be scanned and emailed to you, on a daily basis.
Forwarding of registered office mail
- All official government mail will be scanned and emailed to you, within 1 working day, free of charge.
- General business correspondence is not handled with this service.
Your registered office address
Your Company Name
71-75 Shelton Street
Simply buy a London
Click 'order' and select the registered office service. You also have the option to select a service address and/or business address here. After completing the order process you will receive a welcome email and receipted invoice within 2 working hours.
Alternate ways to buy this registered office address:
1. As part of the company formation process
You can add our Registered Office service to your chosen company formation package before proceeding to checkout, or you can choose one of our packages that includes this address service.View Packages
2. Create an online account and import an existing company
If you require a new registered office for an existing company, you can create an account on our website and import your company onto our system using the company number and authentication code. You can then buy our registered office service, and Companies House will be notified of this new address on your behalf.Create Account
If you wish to use this address for more than one company, a registered office service should be purchased for each company.
Frequently asked questions
What is a Registered Office?
A registered office is the statutory address of a limited company or LLP. You must provide registered office details for Companies House when you incorporate a company or LLP in the UK. Government agencies (such as Companies House and HMRC), will then post all of your official company mail to this address. It will also be disclosed on the public register of companies.
A registered office must be a full physical address (not a PO Box Number) that is situated in the UK jurisdiction where a company or LLP is registered, which will be England and Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland.
What is official government mail?
Official government mail is classified as mail from the following agencies: Companies House, HMRC, Government Gateway, Department for Work & Pensions (DWP), Office for National Statistics, Information Commissioner's Office (ICO), and Court documents.
Can I change my Registered Office address after company formation?
Yes, you can change the address of your registered office at any time after setting up a company, but it must always remain in the same country. Companies House must be notified immediately if you change this address, and you should ensure all business stationery, correspondence and your company website clearly display the new registered office address.
Can I use the Registered Office service as my service address?
Company directors, shareholders (who are also persons with significant control), and company secretaries must each provide Companies House with a service address which will be displayed on the public register. Should you prefer to use an alternate service address and keep your home address off the public record, you must purchase our service address option separately. You will be provided with the same London address, but you cannot use the Registered Office service for this purpose.
Can I use the Registered Office service to receive other business-related mail?
No. 1st Formations Registered Office service can only be used for the receipt and forwarding of statutory mail. However, our London address is available as a Business Address Service that you can purchase separately online. This service will allow you to have all general business mail delivered to this address and then forwarded on to an address of your choice.
How much does the Registered Office service cost after the first year?
1st Formations London Registered Office service can be renewed on an annual basis for £39.00 plus VAT.
Meeting rooms in Covent Garden, London
Meeting and conference rooms are available for hire at our Shelton Street offices in Covent Garden, London. All rooms are available for hire on an hourly, half-day or full-day basis and come with reassuring professional assistance.
- Welcoming reception area
- Air conditioning
- Free Wireless Broadband internet access
- Conference telephone
- Photocopying, faxing, scanning and binding
- Whiteboard and flipchart
- Tea, coffee and chilled mineral water
- Full catering available
If you are interested in meeting and conference room facilities, and would like to be sent a brochure with full pricing and booking details, please contact us.