All Inclusive Package
This includes everything you will need to start your new business. At a price of £99.99 plus VAT, it offers fabulous value and a huge saving on our products and services if you were to purchase them individually.
Highlights include our three central London address services (registered office, a service address and business address service), digital and hardcopy company documents, VAT registration, our legal contracts and notices package, and your first Confirmation Statement prepared and filed for you.
Consider this if…
You want to benefit from the privacy offered by our registered officer service and service address, the prestige of a Covent Garden business address with mail forwarding, and you would like to benefit from a full range of further services including VAT registration and the filing of your first Confirmation Statement.
Savings when you choose this package
If you were to purchase each item in this package separately, the overall cost would be £455.99. So by selecting the All Inclusive package you save £359.00!
Annual renewal costs
The registered office address can be renewed annually at a cost of £49.00 plus VAT. The service address can be renewed at a cost of £29.00 plus VAT, and the business address at 99.00 plus VAT. Total cost £177.00 plus VAT per year.
- Ready to Trade Company (Limited by Shares)
- 3 to 6 Hour Online Formation (Subject to Companies House workload)
- Companies House £10 Filing Fee Included
- Email Copy of Certificate of Incorporation
- Email Copy of Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Email Copy of Share Certificate(s)
- Email Copy of Company Register with First Entries
- Printed Certificate of Incorporation
- Printed & Bound Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Printed Share Certificate(s)
- Printed Minutes of First Board Meeting
- Registered Office Address, Covent Garden, London WC2
- A Service Address (for 1 person), Covent Garden, London WC2
- Business Address Service, Covent Garden, London WC2
- Confirmation Statement (prev. the Annual Return)
- VAT Registration
- Legal Contracts and Notices Pack
- Free Business Bank Account (optional)
- Free Online Company Manager to Maintain your Companies
- Free Online & Telephone Support for the Life of your Company
- Maintain Statutory Books
- Free .co.uk Domain Name
- £75 Google Adwords Voucher
- This package provides a company with Ordinary shares. If you require forming a company with more than one class of share,
please visit Quality Formations, which has a Multiple Share Class Package.
- Company documents are delivered free of charge within the UK. For overseas deliveries, Royal Mail postage rates + 15% will be charged.
- The Barclays and Lloyds Business Bank Account is only available to companies with UK resident directors and shareholders. Companies with overseas or nominee directors and shareholders are not eligible for this offer.
- All customers who use our address services, require providing proof of ID and proof of address, to ensure we fulfil our obligations regarding the current Anti-Money Laundering (AML) regulations and Know Your Customer (KYC) requirements. The required documents should be provided within 3 weeks of the date of your company formation or address service order. For further information on ID requirements please click here.
Frequently asked questions
Why should I choose this package?
It includes everything you need to set up a limited company that is ready to trade immediately.
In addition the our standard company formation features, we include an impressive London registered office address, a service address for one director, company secretary or person with significant control (eg. a shareholder who owns more than 25% of the company's shares), a professional business address with mail forwarding, a Legal Contracts and Notices pack, VAT registration with HMRC, and the preparation and filing of your first Confirmation Statement (previously known as the Annual Return) with Companies House.
How does the business address service work?
The business address service included in this package can be used for all day-to-day business mail. So you can use our prestigious Covent Garden, London address on your website, business cards, letterheads and more – giving your company a superb corporate image.
We will forward all mail to an address of your choice at Royal Mail postal rates plus 15%. Mail is sent on a twice weekly basis.
Do I need to register for VAT?
If the turnover of your company is expected to exceed £83,000 in the next 12 months, it is a legal requirement to register your company for VAT.
You may choose to register for VAT voluntarily if your turnover is not expected to exceed the £83,000 threshold.
Some companies register voluntarily to claim back VAT paid on equipment and expenses, and also to boost the corporate image of their company.
What do I need to provide to register a limited company?
Limited company formation is a very easy process. You will need at least one director and one shareholder (these roles can be filled by the same individual), a registered office and at least one issued share per shareholder.
No documents or signatures are needed. Simply take 5 minutes to fill in our online form. Your company should then be ready within 3 to 6 working hours.
Why would I need the Legal Contracts & Notices Pack?
It is a unique addition to this package, and will save you a great deal of time and money.
Your business will need sales agreements, employee contracts, website policies and other complex but entirely necessary documents. Rather than paying a solicitor to draw these up, you can use our professional and customisable templates.