1st Formations' distinguished London address is available as a Business Address Service that companies can use to receive general business correspondence. All business mail addressed to your company will be forwarded to any address of your choice, whether in the UK or abroad.
A business address in Covent Garden is an incredibly effective way to enhance the corporate image of your company and establish a well-appointed professional presence.
Important – please read:
- Mail forwarding is charged at the cost of the Royal Mail postage plus a 15% handling fee.
- Our Business Address Service cannot be used as a registered office address - you must purchase our Registered Office Service separately if you wish to use the address for such purposes.
- The purchase of this address service entitles you to use our address for one company only.
Why would I want a business address service?
- A Business Address service in London’s Covent Garden will create a professional company image.
- It will allow you to establish an enviable business presence in a prominent area.
- You can keep your residential address private by supplying clients, lenders, suppliers and other third-parties with this alternate correspondence address for sending business-related mail.
- All general business correspondence received at our London address will be forwarded to your preferred address in the UK or overseas.
How it works:
- Click on the ‘Order’ icon.
- Confirm the date you wish your service to start.
- Enter the details of the forwarding address and other required information.
- Proceed to checkout and pay.
- Within 2 hours, you will receive a welcome email and receipted invoice.
- All general business post will be forwarded to your chosen address on the same day we receive it.
Your new business address
Your Company Name
71-75 Shelton Street
Simply buy a business address service!
Click the 'order' button below and select the business address option. At this stage you can also select a registered office and/or service address. Within 2 working hours of completing the order process you will receive a service confirmation and receipted invoice by email.
Other ways to buy our Business Address service...
1. As part of the company formation process
This address service is included in our All Inclusive Package and it can be added to any of our other company incorporation packages during the application process. Simply choose a package, add the Business Address Service from the list of optional address services (if required), then proceed to the checkout.View Packages
2. Import your existing company
If you have already registered a limited company or LLP, you can buy this address service by creating a free account on our website, importing your company by providing your company registration number and authentication code and then purchasing the Business Address Service in your online Client Area.Create Account
Frequently asked questions
What is a business address service?
A business address is used to receive and forward general business mail. It is not a legal requirement of company formation, nor does this type of address appear on public record - it is an optional address that can provide many benefits, including:
- Improving your overall corporate image
- Establishing a business presence in a prominent or alternate geographical area
- Targeting or testing a new market
- Providing business contacts and third parties will a professional, non-residential correspondence address
- Allowing you to maintain your privacy
Can this service be used for registered office purposes?
No, our Business Address service can only be used for the receipt and forwarding of general business mail. Our London Registered Office address must be purchased separately.
Can I use this service as a service address?
No, our London Service Address must be purchased separately. This can be found in our address services section.
How much does the Business Address service cost after the first year?
The cost of renewing this service is £96.00 plus VAT for each subsequent year.
Meeting rooms in Covent Garden, London
1st Formations clients can hire meeting and conference rooms at our Shelton Street offices in Covent Garden. All rooms are available on an hourly, half day or full day hire basis and include professional on-site assistance.
- All rooms are fully air conditioned
- Free Wireless Broadband internet access
- Conference telephone
- Photocopying, faxing, scanning and binding
- Whiteboard and flipchart
- Tea, coffee and chilled mineral water
- Full catering available on request
If you are interested in hiring our meeting rooms, and would like to be sent a brochure with full pricing and booking details, please contact us.