Prestigious Covent Garden, London address
1st Formations' distinguished London address is available as a Business Address Service that companies can use to receive general business correspondence. All business mail addressed to your company will be forwarded to any address of your choice, whether in the UK or abroad.
A business address in Covent Garden is an incredibly effective way to enhance the corporate image of your company and establish a well-appointed professional presence.
What is a business address service?
A business address is used to receive and forward general business mail. It is not a legal requirement of company formation, nor does this type of address appear on public record - it is an optional address that can provide many benefits, including:
- Improving your overall corporate image
- Establishing a business presence in a prominent or alternate geographical area
- Targeting or testing a new market
- Providing business contacts and third parties will a professional, non-residential correspondence address
- Allowing you to maintain your privacy
Why would I want a business address service?
- A Business Address service in London’s Covent Garden will create a professional company image.
- It will allow you to establish an enviable business presence in a prominent area.
- You can keep your residential address private by supplying clients, lenders, suppliers and other third-parties with this alternate correspondence address for sending business-related mail.
- All general business correspondence received at our London address will be forwarded to your preferred address in the UK or overseas.
Your new business address
Your Company Name
71-75 Shelton Street
How do I buy a business address service?
- Click on the ‘Order’ icon.
- Confirm the date you wish your service to start.
- Enter the details of the forwarding address and other required information.
- Proceed to checkout and pay.
- Within 2 hours, you will receive a welcome email and receipted invoice.
- All general business post will be forwarded to your chosen address on the same day we receive it.
Important – please read:
- Mail forwarding is charged at the cost of the Royal Mail postage plus a 15% handling fee.
- Our Business Address Service cannot be used as a registered office address - you must purchase our Registered Office Service separately if you wish to use the address for such purposes.
- The purchase of this address service entitles you to use our address for one company only.
- If you want to learn more about company addresses and our address services, please have a look at our Company Addresses Explained page.
Frequently asked questions
Can this service be used for registered office purposes?
No, our Business Address service can only be used for the receipt and forwarding of general business mail. Our London Registered Office address must be purchased separately.
Can I use this service as a service address?
No, our London Service Address must be purchased separately. This can be found in our address services section.
How much does the Business Address service cost after the first year?
The cost of renewing this service is £96.00 plus VAT for each subsequent year.