Issue of Shares
The issue of shares is essentially the process by which companies create new shares to pass onto shareholders, who may themselves be new or existing shareholders. Companies can issue shares to both individuals and corporate bodies.
Details of share issues will not be updated on the Companies House register until after the filing of the next confirmation statement. Clients wishing to record share issues now, should file a confirmation statement. If share issues are required to open a business bank account, we always recommend filing a confirmation statement.
We can prepare a confirmation statement as part of this order – at an additional cost of £24.99.
What is included in our price?
We will prepare the following documentation:
- Letter of application for new shares
- Board resolution
- Meeting minutes
- Return of Allotment of Shares (Form SH01)
- Share certificates
How it works:
- Click on the 'Buy Now' button.
- Enter the required details and complete the application form.
- Checkout and pay.
- We will prepare Form SH01 and file it at Companies House online. We will also prepare all required documentation.
- You will receive digital documents in 2-3 working days by email, including the application letter, board resolution, meeting minutes and share certificate(s).
- The special resolution requires to be signed, and returned to our offices, for onward submission to Companies House.
- If required we will file a confirmation statement to record the share transfer(s).