This company formation package costs £19.99 plus VAT and provides a limited company with a set of digital company documents, as well as a prestigious registered office address and a service address in Covent Garden, London.
Consider this if…
You want to form a limited company and would rather not display your home address on public record or your company stationery.
Savings when you choose this package
The contents of this package are worth £116.99, but you only pay £19.99. That's a saving of £97.00.
Annual renewal costs
The renewal cost of the registered office service is £39.00 + VAT/ year. The renewal cost of the service address is £26.00 + VAT/ year.
- Ready to Trade Company (Limited by Shares)
- 3 to 6 Hour Online Formation (Subject to Companies House workload)
- Companies House £12.00 Filing Fee Included
- Email Copy of Certificate of Incorporation
- Email Copy of Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Email Copy of Share Certificate(s)
- Email Copy of Company Register with First Entries
- Registered Office Service, Covent Garden, London WC2
- A Service Address (for 1 person), Covent Garden, London WC2
- Free Business Bank Account (optional)
- Free Online Company Manager to Maintain your Companies
- Free Online & Telephone Support for the Life of your Company
- Free .com or .co.uk Domain Name
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy the Privacy Package?
It is specifically designed to provide confidentiality. The included registered office and service addresses enable you to keep your residential address off public record, thus protecting the privacy of your home.
In addition to this, you'll receive a full set of digital company documents delivered to you by email as soon as your company is incorporated.
Other benefits of this package include a free.com or .co.uk domain name and online company manager portal.
What is a registered office?
A registered office is the official address of a company and every UK limited company requires one.
The registered office address is listed on public record at Companies House, so many people prefer not to use their home address for this purpose.
This package offers the use of our Covent Garden address as your registered office for one year. This service is renewable on an annual basis at a cost of £39.00 plus VAT.
What is a service address?
A service address is the official address of a company director, secretary or person with significant control (eg. a shareholder who owns more than 25% of the company's shares) and they must supply Companies House with a service address.
A service address is listed on public record at Companies House, and so a lot people prefer not to use their home address shown there.
This package offers the use of our central London WC2 address as a service address for one company officer, and it is renewable annually at a cost of £26.00 plus VAT.
How much are mail forwarding charges?
All mail from UK government bodies, as well as Court Documents, will be scanned and emailed to you, free of charge.
Do I need to supply proof of ID?
All company formation agents, including ourselves, have a legal requirement to check Proof of ID and Address.
Do not worry - over 90% of our customers successfully pass our digital ID checks, without having to do anything.
If you aren’t eligible for a digital ID check, or your digital ID check fails, don’t worry - 99% of customers are able to provide their ID via our Credas App using their smartphone. See here for more information.
How do I open my bank account?
During the company formation order process, you will be asked to select a business bank account from up to 8 of our banking partners, including Barclays, TSB, Mettle and CardOne.
Once your company application has been accepted by Companies House, we will send you instructions with the next steps required to open your business bank account.
All bank accounts have quick and easy online application processes.
- This package provides a company with Ordinary shares. If you require forming a company with more than one class of share,
please call our customer service team at 020 3897 2233, and we will be happy to assist you.
- The business bank account offers are only available to companies with UK resident directors and shareholders. Companies with overseas directors and shareholders are not eligible for this offer. We have partnered with Wise to provide a business banking solution for non-UK residents. You will get the option to add a Wise bank account during the order process.
- If you require business correspondence forwarded, you will need the Business Address Service, which is included in our Prestige and All Inclusive Packages.