This company formation package costs £29.99 plus VAT and provides a set of digital and hardcopy company documents, as well as a prestigious registered office address and a service address in Covent Garden, London.
Consider this if…
You want to form a limited company and would rather not display your home address on public record or your company stationery.
Savings when you choose this package
The contents of this package are worth £136.99, but you only pay £29.99. That's a saving of £107.00.
Annual renewal costs
The renewal cost of the registered office service is £39.00 + VAT/ year. The renewal cost of the service address is £26.00 + VAT/ year.
- Ready to Trade Company (Limited by Shares)
- 3 to 6 Hour Online Formation (Subject to Companies House workload)
- Companies House £10 Filing Fee Included
- Email Copy of Certificate of Incorporation
- Email Copy of Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Email Copy of Share Certificate(s)
- Email Copy of Company Register with First Entries
- Printed Certificate of Incorporation
- Printed Share Certificate(s)
- Registered Office Service, Covent Garden, London WC2
- A Service Address (for 1 person), Covent Garden, London WC2
- Free Business Bank Account (optional)
- Free Online Company Manager to Maintain your Companies
- Free Online & Telephone Support for the Life of your Company
- Maintain Statutory Books
- Free .com or .co.uk Domain Name
- £75 Google Adwords Voucher
- This package provides a company with Ordinary shares. If you require forming a company with more than one class of share,
please call our customer service team at 020 3897 2233, and we will be happy to assist you.
- Company documents are delivered free of charge within the UK. For overseas deliveries, Royal Mail postage rates + 15% will be charged.
- The Barclays and Lloyds Business Bank Accounts are only available to companies with UK resident directors and shareholders. Companies with overseas or nominee directors and shareholders are not eligible for this offer.
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy the Privacy Package?
It is specifically designed to provide confidentiality. The included address services enable you to keep your residential address off public record, thus protecting the privacy of your home.
In addition to this, you will receive hard-copy company incorporation documents and digital back-up versions for added peace of mind.
What is a registered office?
A registered office is the official address of a company and every UK limited company requires one.
The registered office address is listed on public record at Companies House, so many people prefer not to use their home address for this purpose.
This package offers the use of our Covent Garden address as your registered office for one year. This service is renewable on an annual basis at a cost of £39.00 plus VAT.
What is a service address?
A service address is the official address of a company director, secretary or person with significant control (eg. a shareholder who owns more than 25% of the company's shares) and they must supply Companies House with a service address.
A service address is listed on public record at Companies House, and so a lot people prefer not to use their home address shown there.
This package offers the use of our central London WC2 address as a service address for one company officer, and it is renewable annually at a cost of £26.00 plus VAT.
How much are mail forwarding charges?
All official government mail is scanned and emailed to you, free of charge.
Official government mail is classified as mail from the following agencies: Companies House, HMRC, Government Gateway, Department for Work & Pensions (DWP), Office for National Statistics, Information Commissioner's Office (ICO), and Court documents.
What do I need to form a company?
A UK limited company can be formed by just one person (who is both the director and the shareholder). You will require a unique company name, a minimum of one issued share and a registered office address which is in the same jurisdiction as your company is registered.
The 3 UK jurisdictions are England & Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland.
How do I open my bank account?
Once your company application has been approved by Companies House, we will forward your information to Lloyds or Barclays.
The bank will then contact you within 24 to 48 hours to schedule a meeting at a local branch convenient to yourself.
Within 2-3 days of this meeting, your business bank account should be opened.