At a cost of £44.99 plus VAT, this is a comprehensive package, which includes a central London registered office and a service address, and the filing of the first confirmation statement.
Consider this if…
You wish to benefit from the privacy and prestige offered by using our central London as a registered office and service address, and you would like us to assist with your annual filing responsibilities.
Savings when you choose this package
If you were to purchase each item in this package separately, the overall cost would be £196.99. So by selecting the Professional package you save £152.00!
Annual renewal costs
The registered office address can be renewed annually at a cost of £39.00 plus VAT. The service address can be renewed at a cost of £26.00 plus VAT. The renewal cost of the confirmation statement service is £34.99 plus VAT.
- Ready to Trade Company (Limited by Shares)
- 3 to 6 Hour Online Formation (Subject to Companies House workload)
- Companies House £12.00 Filing Fee Included
- Email Copy of Certificate of Incorporation
- Email Copy of Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Email Copy of Share Certificate(s)
- Email Copy of Company Register with First Entries
- Printed Certificate of Incorporation
- Printed & Bound Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Printed Share Certificate(s)
- Registered Office Service, Covent Garden, London WC2
- A Service Address (for 1 person), Covent Garden, London WC2
- Filing of the First Confirmation Statement
- Call Answering + Business Telephone Number - Free for 1 Month
- Free Business Bank Account (optional)
- Free Online Company Manager to Maintain your Companies
- Free Online & Telephone Support for the Life of your Company
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy the Professional Package?
It has been carefully assembled to offer excellent value for those wishing to protect the privacy of their home address and also enjoy a wide range of services.
It also provides a full set of digital and hardcopy company documents and a registered office and service address for one year, enabling you to keep your home address off the public record.
We will also file your company's first confirmation statement.
What addresses are placed on the public record?
To set up a limited company, you require a registered office, which is the official address of the company; and a service address which is the official address of a director, and person with significant control (e.g. a shareholder who owns more than 25% of the company's shares).
Registered office and service address details are displayed on public record.
Registered office address details should also be displayed on all company stationery and websites.
Do I need to register for VAT?
It is a legal requirement to register your company for VAT if your turnover is in excess of £85,000 per year; however, you may decide to register your company for VAT voluntarily if your turnover is less than £85,000.
Some clients decide to register on a voluntary basis to claim back VAT on equipment and expenses, and also assist with the corporate image of their business.
Are there any extra or hidden costs?
There are no extra or hidden fees in this package. The price quoted is exactly the price you will pay.
If you wish to renew the registered office and the service address included in this package after the initial 12 month period, you will be charged at exactly the same price as you would today.
There will be no increase in prices for future renewal of services either.
Do I need to supply proof of ID?
All company formation agents, including ourselves, have a legal requirement to check Proof of ID and Address.
Do not worry - over 90% of our customers successfully pass our digital ID checks, without having to do anything.
If you aren’t eligible for a digital ID check, or your digital ID check fails, don’t worry - 99% of customers are able to provide their ID via our Credas App using their smartphone. See here for more information.
What are the renewal costs?
The renewable services are the registered office address and the service address – everything else included is on a one-off payment basis.
The registered office and the service address subscriptions last for 12 months and can be renewed annually for £39.00 plus VAT and £26.00 plus VAT respectively.
- This package provides a company with Ordinary shares. If you require forming a company with more than one class of share,
please call our customer service team at 020 3897 2233, and we will be happy to assist you.
- The business bank account offers are only available to companies with UK resident directors and shareholders. Companies with overseas directors and shareholders are not eligible for this offer. We have partnered with TransferWise to provide a business banking solution for non-UK residents. You will get the option to add a TransferWise bank account during the order process.
- If you require business correspondence forwarded, you will need the Business Address Service, which is included in our Prestige and All Inclusive Packages.