A guide to our customer area
Free facility to manage your company online
The Online Company Manager from 1st Formations is a free facility that can be used by clients and non-clients to access, monitor and update existing company details at the click of a button. You can also incorporate new companies quickly and easily because all of your details are already saved online so there is no need to enter the information again.
This is a great facility that allows you to maintain your companies in one location and file information with Companies House free of charge whenever the need arises.
What our Online Company Manager allows you to do...
- Store, access and view your company details online whenever required.
- View your Company Registration Number (CRN).
- Update your company details online with Companies House – change of registered office address, change of directors’ details and change of company name.
- File Confirmation Statements (previously known as the Annual Returns) with Companies House whenever you wish.
- Incorporate new companies using the details saved on our system.
- Import and manage existing companies onto our system free of charge
- Purchase our London Registered Office, Service Address or Business Address for any of your companies.
- Purchase other services and products from 1st Formations – Company Seal, Confirmation Statements service, printed and bound company documents, Company Register.
- View your order, payment and invoice history.
- Renew services and arrange automatic payment authorisation.
- Access, download and/or print copies of your digital company formation documents – Certificate of Incorporation, Memorandum and Articles of Association, Share Certificates.
If you are an existing customer...
You can access your Online Company Manager account at any time after your company registration application has been submitted to Companies House. Simply click on the ‘client login’ icon on any of our web pages, enter your email address and password – these details were sent to you by email when you registered your first company with 1st Formations – and hey presto, you’re in.Click here to login
If you are a new customer...
You can use our Online Company Manager free of charge by importing an existing company (or companies) onto our system. Simply click on the ‘client login’ icon on any of our web pages, select ‘create account’, enter the required details in the short application form and submit. You will be automatically directed to your online account where all of your company details are saved. You can view these details at any time, change your company details as and when required, and send updates to Companies House in an instant.Click here to create an account