At a cost of £9.99 plus VAT, our Digital company formation package provides a set of company documents by email (PDF).
Consider this if…
You would simply like to register a company name for future use or set up a dormant company.
Savings when you choose this package
The total value of our Digital company formation package is £35.99, but it is available to purchase for just £9.99 + VAT. That's a saving of £26.00.
Annual renewal costs
There is no requirement to renew any items - you only need to pay the one-off cost of £9.99 + VAT for everything that is included.
- Ready to Trade Company (Limited by Shares)
- 3 to 6 Hour Online Formation - Subject to Companies House workload
- Companies House £10 Filing Fee Included
- Email Copy of Certificate of Incorporation
- Email Copy of Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Email Copy of Share Certificate(s)
- Free Business Bank Account (optional)
- Free Online Company Manager to Maintain your Companies
- Free Online & Telephone Support for the Life of your Company
- Maintain Statutory Books
- Free .com or .co.uk Domain Name
- Amazon Business account 50% Discount Voucher
- This package provides a company with Ordinary shares. If you require forming a company with more than one class of share,
please call our customer service team at 020 3897 2233, and we will be happy to assist you.
- The Barclays and Lloyds Business Bank Account is only available to companies with UK resident directors and shareholders. Companies with overseas or nominee directors and shareholders are not eligible for this offer.
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy the Digital Package?
It offers excellent value for those setting up a company on a budget or who simply wish to protect a company name for future use.
This package provides online company registration with Companies House and a full set of digital company documents.
Can I reserve my company name without forming a company?
No. You need to register a limited company using your desired company name to reserve the name and stop anyone else from using it.
Companies House will not allow anyone else to set up a company with a name that is ‘the same as’ or ‘too similar’ to an existing company name.
Are there any hidden costs?
The price you see quoted above is exactly the price you will pay.
Companies House charges a £10.00 registration fee for the formation of a new company, and we have included this cost in our package price.
All of the items included are a one-off payment, with no need for renewal.
What is a company limited by shares?
A company limited by shares is a legal entity which exists separately from its owners. A limited company is managed by directors and owned by shareholders.
The owners’ financial liability is limited to the value of the shares they own in the company – hence the phrase ‘limited by shares’.
What do I need to form a company?
Incorporating a limited company online is simple. No documents or signatures are required; however, you will need the following:
- One director and one shareholder (the same person can assume both positions).
- A registered office address.
- At least one share issued.