Good banking services are essential
to running a successful business
We have teamed up with Barclays to offer the best in business banking.
In order to trade as a Limited Company, you require a business bank account (you will not be able to pay in cheques made out to a Limited Company into a personal account).
We are very aware of how important it is to you that you select the right bank for your company and having researched the market, we believe Barclays offer everything you would expect from a blue chip bank - a business debit card, cheque book, online and telephone banking and even free banking for a period of time, plus so much more.
How it works
- As soon as your company is incorporated, your details will be sent via a secure link to Barclays.
- Barclays will call you within 48 hours to arrange a welcome meeting at a time and branch to suit you, and will instruct you as to what ID you need to bring along.
- Your dedicated Business Manager will have everything Barclays needs to provide you with your account details after the meeting.
Why use us?
- Save time and effort by using our 'one stop' process.
- Your account will be activated quicker with our integrated system.
- Meet with your ongoing dedicated Barclays Business Manager.
- Enjoy 12 months of free business banking.
You’re Eligible If...
- You require an account for business use
- You are a sole trader, partner or director
- You are over 18
- You are a UK Resident
What Barclays Give You
Barclays Bank PLC offers you, as a valued 1st Formations client, everything you’d expect from a bank and a little bit more: That’s why we recommend the Barclays Business Current Account
12 months free banking
At the end of your free banking you will have a choice of 2 straightforward price plans
Reduced charges the longer you bank with them
To manage your account online, by phone, via the Barclays Mobile Banking App1 or in branch
Get paid instantly using just your mobile number with Barclays Pingit2
Support and guidance from the Business Banking telephone team
- Barclays offers expert advice and guidance to all of our business customers, whether you’re just starting out or setting up a further business.
- As well as phone access to their dedicated Business Team, you’ll also be able to work with one of their local Business Managers whenever you need extra support to grow your business.
- Barclays clinics and interactive workshops are designed to help you learn valuable skills, network with other business owners and make your business even more successful.
- Nationwide clinics are free and will help you focus on the things that matter most to your business, such as cash flow, lending and international. There’s a small booking fee for workshops and some partnership events.
- Barclays Business Banking telephone team aims to resolve every query straight away. If your query can’t be settled there and then, you’ll be given a named point of contact who will take personal responsibility for looking into the query and making sure you’re kept informed until it’s resolved.
Terms & Conditions
Sorry, but if you are not resident in the UK, we cannot offer you a bank account under this scheme.
You must have a Barclays current account and be aged 16 or over to use Barclays Mobile Banking. You will need to register and link your UK mobile number with your Barclays current account. Compatible phone, operating system and internet access (fees may apply) required.
You must have a UK current account and be aged 16 or over to use Barclays Pingit. Business customers on certain tariffs will be charged for transactions.
Quality Formations and Barclays have entered into a referral arrangement whereby a fee will be paid by Barclays to Quality Formations on the successful opening of a Barclays Business Account.
This offer is only available to limited companies and LLP's with UK resident directors, shareholders and partners. Companies with overseas or nominee directors, shareholders, guarantors and partners are not eligible for this offer.
with free .co.uk domain name
From £9.99 +VAT