18 Months free day to day banking*
Lloyds Bank Business Account for start ups
How it works
- Once your company has been formed, we will send your details directly to Lloyds Banks via a secure connection.
- You will receive a call from a Lloyds Business Manager within 48 hours to arrange a meeting at a branch convenient to yourself. Lloyds aim to offer all clients a meeting within 7 days.
- Where possible, your business bank account will be opened during your branch meeting.
Features and benefits
- 18 months free day to day banking*.
- Support from our UK-based business management team.
- Access your account over the phone, in branch, or in the move with the Mobile Business Banking app.
- Online business guides through the Business Knowledge Box and current research on the Business Resource Centre.
Is your business eligible?
To apply for a Business Account for Start-ups, you should:
- Require the account for business use.
- Be a sole trader, partner or director.
- Be aged 18 or over.
This offer is only available to companies (Limited by Shares and LLPs) with UK resident directors and shareholders. Companies (Limited by Shares and LLPs) with overseas or nominee directors and shareholders are not eligible for this offer.
This offer is not available to companies Limited by Guarantee.
For full details of your terms and conditions please click here.
* Free business banking includes electronic payments, cheques, cash, deposits and withdrawals. All we ask is that you operate your account in credit or within agreed limits. Free electronic payments include UK Sterling Direct Debits, Standing Orders, Debit Card Transactions, Lloyds Bank/Other Bank ATM Withdrawals, Internet/Phonebank Debits/Credits, Faster Payment Debits/Credits, Internet Bulk Payments and Automated Credits.
We don't charge you for Mobile Banking but your mobile operator may charge you for certain services such as downloading or using the app, so please check with them. Our new app requires iOS 7.0 or above, or Android 4.1 or above. Internet Banking registration required. Services may be affected by phone signal and functionality. Use of Mobile Banking is subject to our Business Internet Banking Terms and Conditions.
Lloyds Bank plc Registered Office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN. Registered in England and Wales no. 2065. Telephone: 0207 626 1500. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.
1st Formations and Lloyds have entered into a referral arrangement whereby a fee will be paid by Lloyds to 1st Formations on the successful opening of a Lloyds Business Account.