Privacy Plus Package
At a cost of £49.99 plus VAT, this is a comprehensive package, which includes a central London registered office and a service address, printed and bound company documents, and VAT registration for your new company.
Consider this if…
You wish to benefit from the privacy and prestige offered by using our central London as a registered office and service address, and you would like us to register your company with HMRC for VAT purposes.
Savings when you choose this package
If you were to purchase each item in this package separately, the overall cost would be £196.99. So by selecting the Privacy Plus package you save £147.00!
Annual renewal costs
The registered office address can be renewed annually at a cost of £39.00 plus VAT. The service address can be renewed at a cost of £26.00 plus VAT. Total cost £65.00 plus VAT per year.
- Ready to Trade Company (Limited by Shares)
- 3 to 6 Hour Online Formation (Subject to Companies House workload)
- Companies House £10 Filing Fee Included
- Email Copy of Certificate of Incorporation
- Email Copy of Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Email Copy of Share Certificate(s)
- Email Copy of Company Register with First Entries
- Printed Certificate of Incorporation
- Printed & Bound Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Printed Share Certificate(s)
- Printed Minutes of First Board Meeting
- Registered Office Service, Covent Garden, London WC2
- A Service Address (for 1 person), Covent Garden, London WC2
- VAT Registration
- Free Business Bank Account (optional)
- Free Online Company Manager to Maintain your Companies
- Free Online & Telephone Support for the Life of your Company
- Maintain Statutory Books
- Free .com or .co.uk Domain Name
- This package provides a company with Ordinary shares. If you require forming a company with more than one class of share,
please call our customer service team at 020 3897 2233, and we will be happy to assist you.
- Company documents are delivered free of charge within the UK. For overseas deliveries, Royal Mail postage rates + 15% will be charged.
- The Barclays and Lloyds Business Bank Accounts are only available to companies with UK resident directors and shareholders. Companies with overseas or nominee directors and shareholders are not eligible for this offer.
- If you require business correspondence forwarded, you will need the Business Address Service, which is included in the All-Inclusive Package.
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy the Privacy Plus Package?
It has been carefully assembled to offer excellent value for those wishing to protect the privacy of their home address and also enjoy a wide range of services.
It also provides a full set of digital and hard-copy documents and a professional registered office and service address for one year, which will enable you to keep your home address of public record. We will also register your company with HMRC for VAT.
Are there any extra or hidden costs?
There are no extra or hidden fees in this package. The price quoted is exactly the price you will pay.
If you wish to renew the registered office and the service address included in this package after the initial 12 month period, you will be charged at exactly the same price as you would today.
There will be no increase in prices for future renewal of services either.
Do I need to register for VAT?
It is a legal requirement to register your company for VAT if your turnover is in excess of £85,000 per year; however, you may decide to register your company for VAT voluntarily if your turnover is less than £85,000.
Some clients decide to register on a voluntary basis to claim back VAT on equipment and expenses, and also assist with the corporate image of their business.
What addresses are placed on the public record?
In order to set up a limited company, the following addresses must be given to Companies House: a registered office, which is the official address of the company for use by Companies House and HMRC; and a service address and usual residential address for each company company director, and person with significant control (eg. a shareholder who owns more than 25% of the company's shares).
Registered office and service address details are displayed on public record. The residential addresses of directors and persons of significant control, are held on a private register at Companies House, unless they are used for registered office or service address purposes.
Registered office address details should also be displayed on all company stationery and websites.
What are the requirements for limited company formation?
To incorporate a limited company you will require the following:
- A unique company name
- A registered office address
- A minimum of one director and one shareholder (these can be the same person).
- One or more issued shares
What are the renewal costs?
The renewable services are the registered office address and the service address – everything else included is on a one-off payment basis.
The registered office and the service address subscriptions last for 12 months and can be renewed annually for £39.00 plus VAT and £26.00 plus VAT respectively.