Our Premier Package includes everything you will need to start your new business, with a great corporate image, privacy and peace of mind.
Our registered office and service address ensure your privacy is guaranteed, and our Covent Garden business address, business telephone service and VAT registration provide an enviable corporate image for any company.
We also include PAYE registration, and if you change your mind during the first 12 months, we will close your company at no additional cost - providing peace of mind and much more.
Consider this if…
If your budget can stretch to it and you want to take advantage of our full range of services to provide your new business with a great start to its life.
Savings when you choose this package
If you were to purchase each item in this package separately, the overall cost would be £420.99. So by selecting the Premier package you save £281.00!
Annual renewal costs
The registered office address can be renewed annually at a cost of £39.00 plus VAT. The service address can be renewed at a cost of £26.00 plus VAT. Total cost £65.00 plus VAT per year.
- Ready to Trade Company (Limited by Shares)
- 3 to 6 Hour Online Formation (Subject to Companies House workload)
- Companies House £12.00 Filing Fee Included
- Email Copy of Certificate of Incorporation
- Email Copy of Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Email Copy of Share Certificate(s)
- Email Copy of Company Register with First Entries
- Printed Certificate of Incorporation
- Printed & Bound Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Printed Share Certificate(s)
- Registered Office Address, Covent Garden, London WC2
- A Service Address (for 1 person), Covent Garden, London WC2
- Business Address Service, Covent Garden, London WC2
- Legal Contracts and Notices Pack
- VAT Registration
- PAYE Registration
- Business Telephone Number - Free for 12 Months
- GDPR Compliance Package
- 12-month Cancellation Protection
- Pre-Submission Review
- Free Business Bank Account (optional)
- Free Online Company Manager to Maintain your Companies
- Free Online & Telephone Support for the Life of your Company
- Free .com or .co.uk Domain Name
Frequently asked questions
What do I need to provide to register a limited company?
Limited company formation is a very easy process. You will need at least one director and one shareholder (these roles can be filled by the same individual), a registered office and at least one issued share per shareholder.
No documents or signatures are needed. Simply take 5 minutes to fill in our online form. Your company should then be ready within 3 to 6 working hours.
See also: Information Required to Set Up a Company.
How does the business address service work?
The business address service included in this package can be used for all day-to-day business mail. So you can use our prestigious Covent Garden, London address on your website, business cards, letterheads and more – giving your company a superb corporate image.
We will forward all mail to an address of your choice at Royal Mail postal rates plus 15%. Mail is sent on the same day we receive it.
Do I need to register for VAT?
If the turnover of your company is expected to exceed £85,000 in the next 12 months, it is a legal requirement to register your company for VAT.
You may choose to register for VAT voluntarily if your turnover is not expected to exceed the £85,000 threshold.
Some companies register voluntarily to claim back VAT paid on equipment and expenses, and also to boost the corporate image of their company.
What is 12-month Cancellation Protection and why would I need it?
If you change your mind and decide you no longer need your company within the first 12 months of forming it, we will close the company for you.
Our Company Dissolution Service normally costs £49.99 and so this item will save you a considerable amount of money.
Why would I need the Legal Contracts & Notices Pack?
It is a unique addition to this package, and will save you a great deal of time and money.
Your business will need sales agreements, employee contracts, website policies and other complex but entirely necessary documents. Rather than paying a solicitor to draw these up, you can use our professional and customisable templates.
Do I need to supply proof of ID?
All company formation agents, including ourselves, have a legal requirement to check Proof of ID and Address.
Do not worry - over 90% of our customers successfully pass our digital ID checks, without having to do anything.
If you aren’t eligible for a digital ID check, or your digital ID check fails, don’t worry - 99% of customers are able to provide their ID via our Credas App using their smartphone. See here for more information.
- This package provides a company with Ordinary shares. If you require forming a company with more than one class of share,
please call our customer service team at 020 3897 2233, and we will be happy to assist you.
- The business bank account offers are only available to companies with UK resident directors and shareholders. Companies with overseas directors and shareholders are not eligible for this offer. We have partnered with TransferWise to provide a business banking solution for non-UK residents. You will get the option to add a TransferWise bank account during the order process.
- Company documents are delivered free of charge within the UK. For overseas deliveries, Royal Mail postage rates + 15% will be charged.