Digital & Print Package
Our Digital & Print company formation package at £18.99 plus VAT provides a full set of digital company documents (PDF) by email and also a printed version sent to you by post.
Consider this if…
You are working on a budget and would like to set up a limited trading company quickly and easily. The printed and bound company documents are useful for taking to the bank to set up your business bank account.
Please note this package does not include a registered office, therefore you would have to supply your own registered office address which will be put on public record and displayed at the foot of your company stationery and website.
Savings when you choose this package
If you were to purchase each item in this package separately, the overall cost would be £57.99. So by selecting the Digital & Print Package you save £39.00!
Annual renewal costs
There are no renewal costs associated with this package.
- Ready to Trade Company (Limited by Shares)
- 3 to 6 Hour Online Formation (Subject to Companies House workload)
- Companies House £10 Filing Fee Included
- Email Copy of Certificate of Incorporation
- Email Copy of Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Email Copy of Share Certificate(s)
- Email Copy of Company Register with First Entries
- Printed Certificate of Incorporation
- Printed Share Certificate(s)
- Free Business Bank Account (optional)
- Free Online Company Manager to Maintain your Companies
- Free Online & Telephone Support for the Life of your Company
- Maintain Statutory Books
- Free .com or .co.uk Domain Name
- Amazon Business account 25% Discount Voucher
- This package provides a company with Ordinary shares. If you require forming a company with more than one class of share,
please call our customer service team at 020 3897 2233, and we will be happy to assist you.
- Company documents are delivered free of charge within the UK. For overseas deliveries, Royal Mail postage rates + 15% will be charged.
- The Barclays and Lloyds Business Bank Accounts are only available to companies with UK resident directors and shareholders. Companies with overseas or nominee directors and shareholders are not eligible for this offer.
Frequently asked questions
Why should I purchase the Digital & Print Package?
It includes everything you need to get your new company ready to trade today.
Your company will usually be registered with Companies House within 3 to 6 working hours. We will email your digital company documents immediately thereafter, and printed documents will be issued within 24 hours.
How many shares do I need to issue?
A private limited company is required to issue a minimum of one share upon company formation. There is no upper limit to the number of shares which can be issued.
Many companies choose to issue 100 shares. This keeps things simple, as 1 share represents a 1% ownership portion of the business.
Why would I need all of these printed documents?
It is highly recommended that you retain hard copies of your official company registration documents.
These printed documents are often required when applying to open a business bank account or when dealing with other financial institutions.
What is a limited company?
A limited by shares company is run by directors and owned by shareholders. It is a legal structure used by the majority of for-profit companies.
Its popularity is largely due to the owners’ personal finances being protected by limited liability. All limited companies must be registered with Companies House.
How many people do I need to form a company?
You can form a limited company with just one person. A company must have at least one director and one shareholder, but the same person can assume both roles.
You may also choose to appoint a company secretary, but this is optional.
How do I open my free business bank account?
Once your company is formed we will send your details directly to Lloyds or Barclays. A banking representative will contact you within 24 to 48 hours to arrange a meeting at a local branch.
Following this meeting, your account should be fully operational within 2-3 days.